Visit our Shop on ETSY - ETSY.COM/CA/SHOP/CaribooCollectibles
Beautiful and exquisite, this two-tone authentic men's datejust ROLEX is perfect as a collector's item, or wear it as an elegant fashion accompaniment.
In near mint condition, it was professionally overhauled by Brinkhaus Jewels in 2010. Clock display plexiglass "crystal" was also replaced & restored to the original factory condition in 2010 and the watch has never been worn since. Made in 1957, this perpetual automatic ROLEX watch is of true vintage quality. This Rolex features a solid stainless steel and 14 karat yellow gold Oyster waterproof case, with screw down gold winding crown and fluted 14 karat yellow gold bezel. The Oyster case is Rolex's legendary invention, and provides for a very attractive and incredibly durable waterproof timepiece.
Measures 36mm in diameter, not including the yellow gold winding crown.
Highlights of watch include:
• Jubilee bracelet (stainless steel and 14K yellow gold)
• Datejust date display (with magnifying bubble).
• Two tone design throughout (stainless steel and 14K gold)
• 14K bezel, 14K gold stick hour markers
• Luminescent yellow gold hands, 'sweep' seconds hand.
• Superlative chronometer officially certified
• Comes with Rolex watch serial number and model number engraved on case.
• In excellent condition; father and son owned.
• Rolex serial #: 123**** (manufactured 1957)
• Model #: 1601
(no box and no papers)
Compare at $5,000 - $7,000 on eBay, chrono24.com and etsy.